BPH is not so rare disease, as it may seem. In essence, its root is located in the vicinity of the urinary system. Today prostate cancer is very common disease. Positive results from the treatment seeking men older than 50 years in 45% of cases, and after 60 this number increases.
To prevent the development of BPH. The only one immediately turned to the doctor, to get treatment. In any case it is impossible to prevent the spread of the disease in chronic phase: diagnosis and treatment should be conducted in the initial phase.
Signs and symptoms of BPH
There are several groups of symptoms. On the basis of some irritation on the neck of the bladder enlarged prostate. This irritation is manifested as increased urination, entailing frequent visits to the restroom.
Other symptoms causing disorders of the flow of urine in the urethra channel. Her plane is not too strong, when urinating, a need to push, and the bladder is not completely emptied.
The first stage of BPH is characterized by the following features:
- frequent emission of urine;
- the inability to control urination;
- you need to push at the beginning or at the end of urination;
- the emission of urine, weak stream.
In the second stage, the symptoms are more pronounced and due to compensatory mechanisms:
- urine output small drops from the plane is not at all;
- for the administration of natural needs is necessary to push;
- residual urine becomes more and more, but the urination, which is more difficult;
- the presence of painful urination and severe pain in the lumbar and pubic regions, which are fuelled by the excessive consumption of alcohol, hypothermia, and overexertion.
In the third stage, the muscles of the bladder lose their ability to contract and result for the patient can be comforting.
Methods of examination
- determination of blood prostate specific antigen.
Types of adenoma
- The roots of the prostate grow into the bladder, and they can destroy the internal sphincter. Diagnosis dysfunction.
- The fabric is distributed evenly around the urethra, no pathological symptoms. This type is rare.
- The bladder is not completely emptied: prevents compaction, which affects the area of the rectum.
The severity of urinary disorders not directly depend on the size of the prostate tumors. But, the decisive factor is its growth. A small tumor on the urethra significantly affect the health and condition of the body, so it is necessary to timely localize and treat. If the tumor occurs in the area of the page perinatalny glands, it can be asymptomatic.
When you need to consult a doctor
The man found themselves the following symptoms should seek the help of a doctor:
- nagging pain in the lower back;
- pain during sex or urination;
- the inability to control urination;
- unnatural discharge from the urinary channels;
- decreased sexual desire;
- swelling of the genital area;
- the inability to conceive a child.
It is recommended to visit a urologist once a year as a preventive measure, all men over 40 years. Do not underestimate the seriousness of the situation!
To cure prostate cancer early with the use of medications. First and foremost, recommend the use of products based on herbs, medicines alpha-blockers and undergo hormone therapy.
To get rid of this disease can and surgical. Such action is resorted to in rare cases when the medication is ineffective or complications arise in the course of the disease.
It is not recommended to self-medicate. You must first consult with the doctor: he will individually choose a method of treatment of the patient.
- involuntary release of urine, chronic delay;
- the development of renal failure, accompanied by reduced appetite, lack of water, weakness, retching, dryness in the mouth;
- the formation of stones in the kidneys or bladder;
- susceptibility to bladder and kidney infectious diseases.
- the appearance of blood in the urine due to bleeding in the prostatic veins.