Exercises for prostatitis and BPH have had both preventive and curative value. Prior to the training, it is important for you to determine which types of loads will benefit, and that will only exacerbate the illness. The basic principle of physical activity in disease of the prostate is to avoid overwork that leads to disease and discomfort. You may also have to refuse to train with weights, because the blood begins to overflow the vessels, which leads to the development of the tissue.
The impact of physical activity on prostate
The exercises in the adenoma of the prostate gland in men should be individualized in accordance with patient's condition and their physical abilities. The main goal of this gymnastics is to eliminate the stagnation of blood in the pelvis, and in this way improve the condition of the prostate gland.
Exercises for the treatment of prostatitis and BPH have the same effect on the male body:
- the improvement of the circulation of the blood, which greatly reduces the pain and reduce the inflammation;
- the strengthening of the muscles of the buttocks, abdominal wall, and pelvis, and to improve their tone;
- the return of the function of the prostate gland by improving the nutrition of its tissues;
- the improvement of the condition of the hip joint;
- to strengthen the weakened muscles of the perineum;
- the support in the normal condition of the nervous system.
- the improvement of the erectile function and increased libido;
- cut the pain in the crotch area and can reduce swelling of the disease;
- the enhancement of the action of the medicines – medicines to penetrate faster into the blood stream and from there into the tissues of the prostate gland.
Regularity of the medical complex of gymnastics has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. An important advantage is the ability to perform in a comfortable setting at any time of the day.
Precautions and contraindications
The exercise by the BPH does not carry a risk, and it is not traumatic for the other organs. Dosed physical load is well tolerated by the body, the key to it. Do not spoil the therapeutic effect of such training, it is recommended that you choose a set of exercises with your doctor.
The medical gymnastics is appointed in such pathologies of the prostate:
- remission of chronic prostatitis;
- the extinction of the sexual function;
- BPH (subject to confirmation of its purity).
Physical therapy is absolutely contraindicated in these conditions.
- significant disorders of the cardiovascular system.
- acute inflammatory processes of infectious origin;
- the bleeding of hemorrhoids;
- acute prostatitis;
- the suspicion of a malignant tumor of the prostate gland.
For an accurate assessment of the patient is required to carry out a series of tests. Preparing for physical therapy, for the prostate gland to carry out such research:
- electrocardiogram (ECG);
- ultrasound examination of abdominal cavity organs;
- The general analysis of blood;
- the biochemical analysis of blood, includes a determination of the concentration of bilirubin, transaminases, glucose, and creatinine);
- roentgenography of organs of a thorax;
- duplex scanning of the vessels and the Ultrasound (if the indications for these studies.
The above-mentioned studies allow you to assess the condition of the prostate and early detection in this malignant neoplasm. In some cases, you may need to take tissue for biopsy.
The rules of performance of exercises
The development of the treatment, the doctor, the complex of medical gymnastics – the key to successful treatment of disorders of the prostate gland. During the time of the class has to be strictly controlled, such as the patient's General condition and individual indicators of the body (pressure and pulse).
If the prostatitis and an adenoma of a prostate gland of exercise to tone up the muscles of the perineum, the pelvis, and the abdominal wall. For this reason it is not being developed by the specialists of the complex of static exercises. The best result is the combination of dynamic exercise and static exercise. Therefore, the therapeutic exercises you need to include the following:
You have to remember that not all of the sports indicated in the diseases of the prostate gland. In this condition, it is contraindicated to such types of physical activity:
- on the bench press;
- the workouts in the gym, making your seating position;
These are the types of activities and the creation of the conditions for the stagnation of the blood in the pelvis, which has an impact on the prostate gland. In addition to the physical exercise, improve the the prostate gland contributes a regular sex life and a proper diet.
The following are the exercises for the treatment of BPH are designed to improve the flow of blood in the pelvis. Here they are:
- the exercise "Bicycle" – supine to rotate the raised leg like riding a bike;
- pushups, depending on the physical capacity can be wrung from both the floor and the walls or items of furniture;
- static exercises – the patient is in a sitting position, pulling the stomach, to decrease your knees, and you die prior to the appearance of quivers in my stomach.
A set of exercises in the case of BPH involves the performance of a variety of slopes and descents. The simplest of these are the following:
- Resting his hands on his knees to sit down and take a breath. Then, straighten your body, rather than lifting the hands from the knees, and exhale. Exercise can be difficult, sitting down and spreading his knees bent, legs apart. The coat of arms on the inhale bend, exhale as the body served in front of a slope. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
- The rifts. It has contributed to the rapid heating of the muscles and ligaments. Squat and chest to connect on the palm, resting his elbow on the tibia. Back bend to breathe at the same time to lift up your head. On the exhale, it is necessary to pull the arms forward and down, with the body of the car. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
- Use a tennis ball on the indirect massage of the prostate gland. You need to buy a ball for a tennis court, and sitting on it, holding it for a couple of minutes to complete.
It is important to on a regular basis to perform therapeutic exercises in the adenoma of the prostate gland to achieve the best effect. You can break it with class 3-4 approach, and to select the most convenient for the practice.
With one of the BPH, which was developed in the 20-ies of the last century by Arnold Kegel, has received global recognition, and is widely used in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. The essence of this training is to strengthen the muscles of the perineum in the home. Some of the amazing tutorials from BPH it is possible to perform quietly in any environment, for example, when you are driving a car, working at a Table or on a walk.
All that is required of the patient to relax and compress the muscles of the pelvic floor. This will need to be involved in the ring of your anus and clench. In the beginning, you will need to perform 10 repetitions with the passage of time, their number should be increased up to 50 years of age, and the number of hours to up to 3-4 times a day.
In the course of the contraction, you want to stay in this position for 7 seconds, then relax. While a decrease requires a gradual increase. During urination, the need to try 4-5 times to stop the stream and then continue to urinate. At first there may be some discomfort and mild pain in the lower abdomen, and pain in the ureter. These unpleasant phenomena, you need to pass, after the 2 days of the start of the class.
The author strongly recommends you take the initial jump of the exercise into a comfortable position, and then to change the position of the body during the time of the class. For example, after the "on all fours", sitting or lying down.
The exercises in the standing and lying down
Other facilities for physiotherapy require some time-consuming, and, in some cases, as well as the availability of the fitness equipment. All of the exercises in the adenoma of the prostate in the images, you can split the exercises while sitting or lying down. Take a closer look.
In the supine position, it is convenient to perform these tasks:
- Lying on his back to settle and raise a straightened leg. After reaching their maximum number should be, and tried to pull them as close to the floor, but not touching it. Repeat the exercise two times and 12 times.
- Dilute your knees and lift your pelvis while lying on your back. 3 repeat for 8 times.
- Lying on the back, and grasp your feet at a distance of 3 cm from the floor level. To raise the body, resting on his knees. The lower limbs, so it is necessary to dissolve, and cut transition. You want to make a 2 repeat 10 times.
- From a supine position, raise the pelvis and legs vertically, keeping the hands on the body in the lumbar region. Repeat the exercise 5 times, do 2 group.
- Lie on your side and lift the straight leg up off of the floor at a distance of 5-6 cm and make a clockwise circular motion. Do 2 sets of 12 times.
- Roll over on your stomach and lift straight legs 5 cm above the floor. Repeat 10 times on each of 2 approaches.
- In the same area to raise it above the floor of the lower limb, pausing for 5 seconds and return to starting position. Repeat 5 times on 3 approaches.
In a continued exercise-less:
- Tilt your torso back, forward, to the right and to the left, observing the evenness of the coat of arms. When bending it is important for you to be seen in parallelism to the floor of the trunk.
- Rotate the torso in various directions 15 times.
Static and dynamic load
The static exercises are relatively simple and their execution can be divided into a number of times in the course of the day. This is particularly useful for people employed in a sedentary job, and it is, in the direction of strengthening of these muscle groups:
- of the perineum;
- the thigh muscles (front, back, outer, and inner);
- press the (oblique and rectus muscles).
A list of exercises that can be performed in the supine position:
- Lie on back, legs bent at the knees, lift the pelvis and hold in this position for a few seconds. Repeat this 20 times.
- Press the lower part of the coat of arms on the floor and raise your legs perpendicular to your body. Hold this position as long as possible. Repeat 10 to 20 times.
- Starting position is the same on the lower part of the back is firmly pressed to the floor, with legs you want to lift their hands. To keep the limb in that position. Repeat at least 10 times.
- Lie on a firm surface, legs straight, hands along the torso. Without lifting your feet off the floor, without pulling up his legs to himself, spreading his knees apart. This does not have to be registered to unpleasant sensations.
- Lying on the back bend your knees. It takes place on the feet as much as possible, and to bring it back in 10-15 times. You strain your groin and inner thighs of the legs.
- Lie on stomach and bend one leg at the knee. To raise the foot a little bit up, in order to last for a couple of seconds and lower it down. To perform the exercise for the other leg.
- Lying on the back, the hands have to be behind your head and lift your straightened legs.
- Pull the knees bent up to your chest, one at a time, holding them in raised position for 15 seconds.
- Sit straight in a great measure to the compress on his knees, drawing in the abdomen. When done correctly, it should appear in a fine tremor.
- Sitting on the edge of a chair to lean on the one hand, in their country, and to raise the correct leg up. Hold it in that position for a few seconds.
- Store in the original position, lift your knees bent leg and hold for 15 seconds.
A versatile and simple exercise for strengthening the muscles of the perineum, abdomen and buttocks is.r n a l. "a walk" on the buttocks with straight legs. You just need to move it back and forth.
The therapeutic effects of yoga
Power in the load can cause the growth and increase of the inflammatory process in the prostate gland. For this reason, you need to be aware of the gymnastic equipment that does not have a negative effect on the body. Yoga is being used in an adenoma of the prostate gland, and prostatitis, in the prophylactic and therapeutic purposes.
To know how to manage it with yoga, exercise, and adenoma of the prostate gland, it should be remembered that the best methods in the fight against the disease, is the static load. Its essence lies in the soft stretching of the muscles, and without any sudden movements. This approach increases the intensity of blood flow in the microcirculation.
The result of the blood flow in the prostate gland grows significantly, which normalizes the work and thus eliminate the congestion and the uncomfortable symptoms.
To start with the classes immediately after the aggravation of the disease takes hold. When practicing therapeutic yoga is not only for the enhancement of the urogenital area in males, but has also amplified the effects of the drugs. Marked reduction in the size of the prostate and an improvement of the hormonal levels following a regular exercise routine.
The use of conservative methods for the treatment of benign hyperplasia of the prostate gland, and the prostate was able to not only avoid surgery, but it also led to the complete recovery of the patient. The restoration of male sexual function, General health, and improved appearance is a side effect of a particular medical gymnastics.