Nonspecific urethritis in men is an inflammatory disease that affects the urethra. The main difference of non-specific urethritis specific is the fact that you were intrigued by opportunistic pathogens, for example. E. coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Klebsiella, and so on.
- Specific urethritis in men, and in women it occurs as a result of the defeat of the urinary system fungi, Candida, chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes, and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Nonspecific urethritis can also be referred to as non-gonococcal urethritis. This terminology is effective in urethritis, which have no connection with gonorrhea.
The pathogens cause a nonspecific urethritis in men, it is in the urethra several ways.
Therefore, it is necessary to distinguish the following causes of disease:
- unprotected sexual act in this case was the infected partner;
- injuries to the genitourinary system.
- an active sex life, into which the venous blood to stagnate in the submucosa of the urethra;
- in the absence of, or deficiency in motor activity;
- a weak immune system then the body loses its strength to fight the fungus;
- allergic reactions;
- the presence of diabetes;
- disorders of the metabolism;
- according to the principles of good nutrition;
- prolonged stress;
- drinking alcohol in large quantities.
Chronic illness brings, inflammatory in nature, can also have an influence on the onset of the urethritis.
The signs and symptoms of urethritis
The signs and symptoms may indicate the presence of nonspecific urethritis in both men and women have a variety of cultural events and festivals. There are cases when the pathology is asymptomatic.
It is not possible to allocate the following signs of illness:
- pain and burning when emptying the bladder;
- a frequent need to urinate;
- discharge from the urethra of a white, murky color;
- the feeling of inflammation and irritation of the tip of the penis;
- a violation of the process of emptying the urinary bladder.
For women, it is characterized by the following features:
- discharge from the genital organs of a green or white shade;
- painful periods;
- pain when emptying your bladder;
- pain in the uterus or in the pelvis;
- the unpleasant feelings at the time of sexual intercourse, in the pelvis.
- the increase in body temperature over 38 degrees celsius;
- vomiting, and nausea.
The time of onset of symptoms depends on the source of the urethritis and may be able to start in a couple of weeks or months after the infection. The discomfort and inflammation of the urethral canal may be detected a few days ago, when non-specific urethritis is not contagious in nature.
With the disappearance of the signs and symptoms of nonspecific urethritis, without any assistance are advised to contact the medical facility for tests, and to avoid infecting your partner.
Non-specific urethritis in men, it can manifest itself in two forms: acute and chronic. The acute form of urethritis is characterized by the following:
- itching and a burning sensation in the urethra;
- swelling of the head;
- painful sensations in the penis; - increased urination, the end of which there is a cutting pain;
- signs of a dragging pain in the groin and in the lower part of the abdomen;
- the presence of precipitates, having when dry a yellow color.
If the acute form of the cancer was not cured by the end, the disease becomes chronic. This results in the following:
- the narrowing of the urethra;
- a violation of an erection, and the ejaculation;
- the occurrence of the cystitis, prostatitis, and orchitis;
- in the end, infertility.
To self-medicate is not. Both forms of urethritis, you need to contact an experienced.
The most common method of diagnosis of a disease is: a swab from the urethra, and a urine analysis.
The first method involves taking a sample of the discharge from the urethra. Which, to be examined under a microscope for signs of inflammation or bacteria. The pain of this procedure is minimal.
The use of the second method, in order to determine the presence of bacteria, which cause non-specific urethritis. For a more accurate result, it is necessary to go to the bathroom for two hours prior to the test.
In its sole discretion, that your physician may be granted an additional series of tests:
- bacteriological analysis;
- laboratory studies, which aim at the identification of gonococci, Trichomonas, Ureaplasma, and other pathogens;
- cultures of the urethra;
- to turn off the inflammation of the prostate ultrasound of the prostate is indicated;
- the test is a blood test;
- the immune test;
- the information about the type of sexual acts unprotected in nature.
In most clinics, there are microscopes that can give you the results on the day of the test. In other cases, the results are sent to the laboratory. The conclusion of the tests, coming in a week or two.
The treatment of the
Non-specific urethritis should be treated. The disease itself does not pass. In the result of self-medication to completely suppress the microorganism will fail. As the bacteria rapidly become accustomed to the antibiotics. Treatment of urethritis much more complicated. Therefore, medical attention is needed.
The physicians in his practice used the medication. Which includes the following:
- Antibiotics. special attention was given on the macrolides, sulfonamides, cephalosporins.
- Antimicrobial drugs with local action – and preparations containing chamomile, potassium permanganate.
- Compositions for the washing of the urethra, containing dioxidine, collargol and silver.
- The antifungal drugs.
- Vitamins to strengthen the immune system.
You have to keep in mind that antibiotics can cause side-effects: nausea, loss of well-being, and diarrhea.
Nonspecific urethritis can also be treated in unconventional medicine. The benefits are the following compounds:
- what's your in with the milk;
- a decoction of lime flowers;
- tincture of couch grass;
- the fresh juice of cranberries;
- a decoction of the flowers of cornflower.
NGU can be cured by traditional medicine, if it is bacterial in nature. A mandatory consultation with your doctor. To achieve a positive effect in the treatment of folk remedies have at least a month.
In all of this, I would recommend the following:
- according to the principles of proper nutrition;
- the cut on the spicy, meat, fatty, and salty foods;
- to minimize the power consumption of an alcoholic beverage;
- to increase the amount of fluids you drink;
- the decrease in the physical activity;
- for a period of time of the treatment is abstinence from sex life.
If you follow these instructions, the recovery will come much faster.
In order to prevent non-specific urethritis, you need to follow certain guidelines:
- to adhere to the principles of proper nutrition that will build up in the abdomen;
- in order to avoid injury of the organs of the urogenital system.
- in order to prevent hypothermia;
- it holds the only protected sex acts;
- to minimize the use of hot spices;
- when the pain is in the area of the small pelvis, the need for timely treatment;
- observe the rules of personal hygiene;
- in a systematic way, to be the subject of a review by a specialist.
Compliance with all of the recommendations together, we will help you to avoid the disease, such as non-specific urethritis.