A disorder of the male reproductive system is diagnosed too often. Almost half of the cases of infertile couples, the perpetrator was a male. The answer you gave just a general review, on the basis of the analysis of infertility in men. The training, testing, diagnosis, and treatment is complex and laborious. Only with the full clinical picture, the doctor can prescribe the right and best treatment, which will lead to the desired result.
The types of diagnostic
The qualitative diagnosis is made up of a number of different tests. In the first stage, the patient is waiting for delivery of the analysis, we have investigated the results obtained. The other one is connected but only if infertility is not precisely diagnosed, then the patient is provided a full-scale study.
In the first phase, the men have to do:
- General semen analysis, which will show the number and motility of sperm cells. Before you take a fertility tests for men needs a few days to avoid sexual intercourse, to abstain from the use of alcohol.
- The study of HIV, syphilis, hepatitis, herpes, also, by the blood.
- The urine tests.
- Hormone testing through the blood. What hormones are involved in reproductive functions? This prolactin, testosterone, LH, and FSH. For these tests we have to pass in the morning, on an empty stomach, definitely not.
- LHC semen culture. The test is carried out only when the semen contains leukocytes, or bacteria. The result cannot be ruled out, or confirmed the inflammatory process in the area of the vesicular complex subject matter.
- Cytological studies of prostate secretion.
The testing of the semen from the Krieger provides an opportunity to assess the morphological state of the sperm.
The TEST for detection of urogenital infections. This study will be given in the form of a test.
It is one of the most important in diagnosis, because the presence of such infections can have significant effect on the quality of the sperm and also reduces the possibility of conception. And if the conception occurs, it can cause pregnancy complications and can even lead to miscarriage or the death of a fetus.
An electron microscopic study of sperm. Let us look at the sperm more detail, the detection of the violations of their structure. The test is performed under a microscope with a very strong growth rate.
In addition to the above courses, you can seek the advice of some doctors of narrow specialization: urologist-andrologist, genetics. In addition, you can assign the ultrasound of the pelvic organs, a biopsy of the testes, genetic DNA test, or immunoassay.
The quality of the sperm
A study of the semen is the most important diagnostic test. The minimum standards set forth by the world health organization, is made up of eight parameters:
- Volume: 2 ml.
- ph: not less than 7.2.
- The concentration of spermatozoa in 1 ml of ejaculate of at least 20 million euros.
- The total sperm count: at least 40 million in the entire ejaculate.
- The stable morphology at least 30%.
- Sperm vitality: at least 75%.
- Leukocytes: less than 1 million per 1 ml.
- Motility: more than 50%.
Of course, the analysis of the results, the doctor takes into account the individual sensitivity of the threshold used for each patient.
How much should you take of sperm
You can get a more accurate result, you need to pass at least two tests.
Each and every time a person has to observe abstinence for a minimum of two days.
Both times, the period of abstinence should be the same in order to equalize the conditions. If the results are significantly different from each other, designate an additional count for the results.
Of great importance is the assessment of the tests within a time period of one's life and the life of the sperm: the period of time of about two to three months. If there is a sufficient examination of the ejaculate in the doctor's course of treatment? Unfortunately, neither conservative nor surgical methods of treatment can be only on the basis of the indicators of the semen. A careful medical history and perform a physical survey, to accurately diagnose and then to treat infertility.
Complex of diagnostics includes the study of specific substances – hormones. Their own correct and incorrect production directly affects the reproductive system. The blood, of the growth, it has to be delivered in the morning, on an empty stomach. Regardless of the fact that the test is passed, you need to learn about:
- Luteinizing hormone, which increases testosterone levels in the bloodstream.
- Follicle-stimulating hormone, stimulating the growth of the seminiferous tubules.
- Testosterone, the principal male hormone, directly affecting the quality of the sperm.
- Prolactin on the regulation of the sexual function.
If your doctor sees it necessary, then a follow-up study of thyroid hormone levels.
How much is it
Tests of male infertility is not possible in any of the labs at the medical centers. The prices can vary to a great extent, depends upon a variety of factors, including the level of the health care facility. In general, the prices are quite reasonable.
An effective test of the infertility may be associated with the consultation of the experts are also paid. The services of a urologist at a private clinic, and the therapist is cheap.
Often clinics offer the first-best and free advice. Decoding test for male infertility, it should be dealt with only by an experienced physician. The diagnosis is based on the private sector, as well as on the aggregate level of analysis. What kind of treatment you are prescribed, the duration will depend on the results of these studies.
However, many people believe that in order to get rid of infertility are difficult, only a very small percentage of men are able to return to the function of fertilization. This is a completely wrong idea. Modern methods and products to give great results.